Use of cigar boxes
1. Remove the moisturizer from the cigar box. Caution: Do not add water to the moisturizer in the cigar box, so as not to wet the cigar box.
2. Moisturizing box with distilled water or cigar box maintenance solution. Note: Never add tap water.
3. Adding distilled water to the grille of the moisturizing box is recommended for the first time.
4. When adding water, don't overdo it, just wet it, don't soak it.
5. Dry the outside water with a clean cloth and fix the moisturizing box in the cigar box. It is usually placed inside the lid of the cigar box like a hygrometer.
Cigar maintenance solution (50% propylene glycol + 50% distilled water)
The main function of the maintenance solution is to ensure the humidity is about 70% and to prevent the mildew of the moisturizing box. Don't overuse or use it frequently. It is usually needed when the moisturizer is first used and the humidity drops suddenly. Normally, every 3-6 months (depending on the external temperature) plus one (normal volatilization takes so much time). Frequent use will affect the water absorption and moisture retention function of the moisturizer.
Before the first start-up, wooden cigar boxes need to absorb water. In order to ensure proper start-up, please follow the following steps:
1. Put a cup of distilled water or cigar box maintenance solution in the cigar box.
2. Put the calibrated hygrometer and humidifier into the cigar box to fix.
3. Cover and check after 8 hours. See if the humidity ranges from 68% to 72%.
Note: Never wet the inside of the cigar box.
If the cigar box is used properly, the cigar can be kept for several years.
1. Don't touch the surface of the cigar box, and don't put anything on it.
2. Don't let the sun shine directly, so as not to distort the cigar box and lose its moisturizing function.
3. Maintain the surface of the cigar box, brightener, lime oil, etc. should be put on the soft cloth first, then wipe the cigar box, can not be placed directly on the cigar box.
4. Do not use bleach or acidic substances to contact the inside and outside of the box.
5. Can regularly gently suck out the broken cigars in the box.